Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dude! Dude. Stop that.


When I got home yesterday from my eye doctor's appointment, I found this dude waiting for me (he's actually not that little for an anole, though). He was perched on the door knob and scuttled off right when I reached for it. Poor thing was less than pleased to see me and put on his dominant, super-strong lizard threat display.

Cheeky little bastard flashed his throat flap at me and everything.

I probably hurt his feelings. I laughed.


I've got to admit, I'm going to miss having these little guys running around everywhere when I move.

These lizards and the geckos we get at night are super common in summer. I see little baby ones rushing around my room occasionally (and almost always fail miserably at trying to catch them). I'm so afraid that I'll hurt them, I never quite hold on tight enough and they almost always escape.

Compared to the huntsman spider, these pests will seem like pets.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my 100 Post Celebration! I'm giving away a red, hand-made camera plush to one lucky reader!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...