Monday, August 29, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Twenty

I've made it two thirds of the way through this meme and once again, I am faced with a difficult decision. I have quite a few people in mind who fit today's topic, but I unfortunately have to pick only one.

Day 20: A picture of a lolita friend.

My friend, Chi-burger as a b'henna'd pirate!


Oh, who am I kidding? Here are a bunch more. I love my friends!

(Please don't hurt me for posting your photos, girls!)

Christy, in brand-new h.NAOTO at Acen


Chi, Christy and Shelly at Acen with a random steam-lolita they met
(sorry, random steam-lolita, for not knowing your name).


Shelly, Christy and Jessie visiting a historically preserved
town during some festival or another.


Shelly abusing me as I direct my models.


I didn't know she was there.


I just knew Chi was taking my photo, so I made a horrific face.


Christy and Val being dorks. <3
I love them for it.

... I think most of my other friends would kill me for putting their faces anywhere other than Facebook, so I'll have to skip posting more photos for the time being, I'm afraid.

I love my girls! I miss them so much!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my 100 Post Celebration! I'm giving away a red, hand-made camera plush to one lucky reader!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...