Wednesday, August 24, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Fifteen

And today I hit the halfway mark! Hooray!

Day 15: A picture of your last lolita purchase.

A modest haul, as purchased through mukunoki.
Photo provided by the shopping service before shipment.
Back when I got my tax return in the spring, I had a little bit of a splurge for the first time in a long time. I purchased several items on mbok and Yahoo! Japan through Mukunoki's shopping service, including a long Innocent World jumperskirt, an Alice & the Pirates salopette and an h.NAOTO frill bustle-back vest.

In the same order, I also purchased a few h.NAOTO GRAMM items, including a lace-strewn, cream-colored cutsew, a long, hooded black vest and a really cute asymmetrical bolero with corset lacing.

As for the shopping service, Muku and Kaori were both incredibly helpful and quick to answer my questions. They were friendly and provide a great service. They're a bit more expensive than some of the other shopping services available, but for the extra care that they take in making sure you have a good experience, I feel like it's quite worth it.

I haven't bought anything since then, as I'm saving up for my trip to Australia, but a friend of mine is finishing up some pieces that I commissioned from her quite a long while ago. I may have photos of those pieces, soon, as they're nearing completion!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my 100 Post Celebration! I'm giving away a red, hand-made camera plush to one lucky reader!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...