Thursday, August 25, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Sixteen

This is a sad day, because can't fulfill the meme's requirement.

Day 16: Your outfit for the day.

I'm sick (I've lost my voice, no joke) and schlubbing around the house in PJs until I go to the doctor, so I unfortunately am not wearing lolita. Alas.

Instead, I give you photos from yesterday, when I was feeling pretty okay and had some errands to run. It's not lolita, but at least it's cuter than jeans and a t-shirt?

I've put on weight lately but somehow I look thinner than usual
in this photo. My gastro doctor would not be pleased with me.


Really shoddy full body. I love those capris. So comfy.


Awesome thrifted earrings and my lovely jade rope from W.


Shades!


Feet.


Yeahshades. I look like a bug.


Artsy ... oooh.


I don't typically do mirror shots, so I apologize for that. I was sort of in a hurry yesterday or I'd have a) worn lolita and b) busted out the big guns and tripod. My big errand for the day was to go get my contacts sorted out, since they've been giving me headaches. Turns out, the power is too high on one, so I'm trying a new prescription and we'll see how they go.

If I weren't sick, I'd give you a shot of my work uniform (since I was supposed to go in today, but called out sick). While it's a bland, khakis and polo sort of uniform, I do like to give some of my customers a bit of a start. I'll often wear some slightly ridiculous jewelry (it's fun to count how many times I hear "didn't that hurt?" about my earrings in one day). Maybe I'll do that another day!

And for the record, no, it didn't hurt.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my 100 Post Celebration! I'm giving away a red, hand-made camera plush to one lucky reader!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...