Friday, August 26, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Seventeen

We're into the back half of the meme, now, and still going strong!

Day 17: What do you want more then anything right now?

I want a lot of things right now, but in terms of material, lolita-related things, I want this:



Remember how I said I don't have a dream dress? Well, I lied. I saw this and this is it.

This dress is really, really badass and amazingly awesome. I usually hate wa-lolita items, but Meta has a real knack for coming up with things that I love using kimono print fabrics.

Plus, it's a collaboration with Hakuouki, an anime series based on an otome/dating sime game that I was addicted to this spring (seriously; it was very much a guilty pleasure that I normally would not admit to having watched).

In terms of non-material, non-lolita items, I really want my packing to be finished, already!
P.S. Don't forget to check out my 100 Post Celebration! I'm giving away a red, hand-made camera plush to one lucky reader! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...