Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photo of the Day: Swap & Save


Not much to say today about the photo. It's been a busy day.

I planned to take some new shots, but didn't get to do so. That being the case, old picture for today, from Akon 2010's lolita swap meet. Fitting 12+ lolitas into a single bed hotel room in the middle of a summer convention was not very comfortable. Very hot.

I snagged a seat on the window-seat-cum-air-conditioning-unit and snapped photos throughout, though!

I should have something more "daily" tomorrow. My younger brother will be arriving for his visit!

5 comments:

Anonymous

That girl's wig is pretty! Did you get anything good?

focusing the lens

@ Butters: It's actually half her hair, half falls. She found some amazingly well-matched clips!

Sadly, I didn't end up buying or swapping anything. Most of what people brought was either super pink, or wouldn't have fit (there were some really cute shoes).

Munich and Berlin

the one swamp meet I've ever been to was pretty fun~ But that must have been so crowded!

HSP

Aww, I wish we had swap meets here! It looks a bit crazy though, fitting all those people in a hotel room XD

Anonymous

hii, i hope you had a super nice christmas :33 and... Happy new year! :333

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...