Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photo of the Day: Red Twins

click above for a larger view

I got a bit tied up yesterday in a sewing project, and failed to do my daily post! I feel a bit bad about this, because while I was gone, I gained several new followers. I'm now at 25 readers (!!!).

Hello, new readers!


To make up for not having posted yesterday, I will try to get an extra How-To post done today. I had planned to publish one tomorrow, but hey. It's pouring down rain, so I won't be going out for a bit.

Also, I'm still getting the hang of blogspot, so I haven't figured out how to follow you all in return just yet. Some of your profiles don't show a "follow" button, or a blog link. If you have one and I'm not already following you, drop me a line on this post, and I'll be sure to check it out! I'm always looking for new and interesting blogs to read. :)

Finally, so far I've only been using my own photos, but I've been wanting to write about other people's photos for the Photo of the Day feature I've been doing.

I do not want to write about a photograph without the owner's permission, however.

If you would like to submit a photograph (it has to be one you've taken!) for the feature, please contact me via message with a link to the image, the name you would like to use in order to be recognized, a link to your website of choice (blog, deviantART, flickr, etc.) and a blurb about the photograph itself.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

1 comments:

Omi

I don't have any photos of my own, but this is adorable. :) Thanks for the update, and keep 'em coming!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...