Monday, November 29, 2010

Photo of the Day: Closet Cleaning

Sometimes, taking things out makes it easier to decide what to put back in.

Today's photo is what happens when I get to cleaning. I empty out my closet, and to make room for putting things in and out, I hang things from my bed (I have an ancient canopy bed inherited from a cousin from before I was born). I noticed in the course of things that not only does it look a bit funny, but my framed postcards were visible just beyond, so I snapped a quick photo.


I haven't posted in a few days (because I received a book order from Amazon.com. P.G. Wodehouse is addicting, whoops).

So sorry for that! I'll be catching up on everyone else's posts, and hopefully get back on track shortly. I have several posts waiting in the wings. They just need a bit of fine tuning before I actually publish them.

4 comments:

Ada

I'd like a canopy bed for that very same reason :D Imagine waking up surrounded by lace and tulle and BURANDO lol

123

I hate cleaning out my closet :(

Anonymous

same here colin, I rarely do it

Lemmiwinks

Awesome read!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...