Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Twenty-eight and Twenty-nine

Apparently, my scheduling for this yesterday's post failed (thank you, stressful job situation). Now, you'll get two days in one.

Day 28: A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29: A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.


So first, we have Day 28:

View more photos on the New York Times.
I would love to have a cute cottage escape, where I could go to sew or read by myself. This remade hunting cabin is absolutely precious and perfectly decorated inside.

Next, we have Day 29:



This photo is more representative than literal, as I'm not sure the girls in question would appreciate my stalking them and posting their photos without permission.

I'm moving soon to Sydney in less than twenty days (ohmygodohmygod) and I'm naturally looking forward to meeting the lolitas there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...