Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day Thirty

The last, ultimate, final day of the meme I started. One Day Late.

I got through it and only flubbed twice. It's kind of remarkable, really. I figured I'd probably give up at some point or another.

Last night, I was too fucking exhausted to actually finish the post.

Day 30: A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

Hi, readers. Real bedhead, not so cute. Plus the "tattoo" on my palm.
God, I'm still tired.
And here you have me, the morning after an exhausting day at work. I slept nearly ten hours, but I still have bags under my eyes from exhaustion. Why? I'll tell you why.

I've worked the last seven days, for at least six hours per day, up to ten hours (several times). Sadly, I still have at least two (possibly six) more in a row to finish. Suffice to say, I don't look so fresh or pretty right now. I've yet to shower, eat, or start my toilette for the day and it's nearly eleven AM.

I'm. Fucking. Bushed.

Now for my three good things:
  1. Gave notice at my horrendous job, paving the way for me to leave the country.
  2. Sewed a really cute pair of bloomers for a pirate outfit to wear to see Alestorm.
  3. Found out from my boyfriend that my favorite brand of yogurt is available in Australia under a different name.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...