Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo of the Day: Accolades

Accolades by kate.ruggeri
Accolades a photo by kate.ruggeri on Flickr.

What have I been up to? Well, I've been busy. Let's just say that! I spent the weekend with my friend Chi at Anime Matsuri 2011. We saw h.naoto's first US fashion show, with Hangry & Angry and Sixh. The show was great, the booth was awesome and a good time was had by all (or, well, us). The parking was a pain and the Rodeo conflicted with us in terms of traffic, but we persevered and enjoyed ourselves anyway.

Just know that I probably will never walk two miles in that sort of humidity while wearing full-on lolita for an event ever again. Not with how much my bloomers stuck to my backside for the rest of the day. Yeek.

3 comments:

Choms1337

yeah very nice photo :)

Ada

That's a really excellent photo! The perspective is really nice!

クリス

GASP! Even though I am not a big fan of H.Naoto, I would have loved to see the fashion show.

Walking in the humidity in lolita sounds absolutely horrible. Fortunately, it doesn't get humid here--just over 100 degrees of dry heat the entire summer which makes wearing lolita a tad difficult.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...