Saturday, November 3, 2012

Photo of the Day: Prized Prize!


I went out with my lolita friends this past weekend and something happened that never happens: I won a prize out of one of the crane games.

I've only ever won one prize, from a crane game in a seedy bar. It was a sad, limp-eyed frog. This, though. This was much more difficult.

In Sydney, near Chinatown, there's an arcade that has a giant cache of purikura machines and skill tester games. While the other girls were going to do purikura (I was feeling frumpy and underdressed), I decided to play the cranes. The small machine that had Totoro plushes last time we went had been changed out and refilled with Domo-kun plushies in bunny suits, so I wandered around until I found the MASSIVE Totoro machine. I decided to give it a go, even though I never have luck with such things and it was one of the really hard, two-prong-claw ones.

Imagine my surprise when I actually dumped this guy onto the top of the chute in the first go!

I had to nudge him in with a second grab, but the girls were there to cheer me on!

It was really quite intense!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...